< i >
A national view
Michael J. Goldberg, M.D.
- Professor and Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics
at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Orthopaedist in Chief at New England Medical Center,
- Interests: Pediatric orthopaedics and Outcomes Assessment.
- Past President of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of
- Member of Quality and Outcomes Committees of the American
Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Member of the Specialty Advisory Committee to the AMA/AMAP
program, and is a member of the Performance Measurement Coordinating Council
- Chairman of the Clinical Outcomes Studies Advisory Board
of the Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Chairman of the work group that developed the POSNA/Shriners/MODEMS
pediatric outcomes instrument